With One Click, Your Movies Are Instantly Portable!
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Automatic NTSC/PAL detection
- Capture Video Source from VHS, V8, Hi8, etc.
- Output as a file for iPod or PSP and you also can Publish directly to You Tube
- Right-to-disc enables direct recording of DV content to DVD disc via CyberLink PowerProducer 4.
- Support Hardware one-button recording when you are under PowerDirector V6 Capture mode.
- Support Red LED turns on and turns off by recording function.
- Support Mac
- Edit the Video in MPEG 4/2/1 Format (MPEG4 is compatible with DivX or Microsoft MPEG4) (Notes: you have to download the MPEG codec by yourself.)
- Video resolution:
- NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30 FPS
- PAL:720 x 576 @ 25 FPS
- External video input: Composite and S-Video
- Burn video files on to DVD/VCD/SVCD
- Bundle with CG PAK and DV Loops CD which include all CG types needed in video editing, such as full screen cards, subtitles, frames. And DV Loops is a specially designed seamless animation library for digital video
- Bundle with CyberLink PowerDirector V6 & CyberLink PowerProducer 4
- KWorld DVD Maker 2 goes with CyberLink PowerDirector V6 & PowerProducer 4, which are magic video editing software for creating dynamic movies and produce high-definition home movies and
slideshows on discs